Description: A card game where the cards themselves determine the current rules of the game. By playing cards, you change numerous aspects of the game: how to draw cards, how to play cards, and even how to win.
I recommend using the YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcR0nSmoUsw and the Wunderland site http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/HowToPlay.html to understand the game (outside of asking me).
How to Play Wunderland
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcR0nSmoUsw (Video)
- Wunderland: http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/HowToPlay.html (Online Rulebook)
- Volity.Net: http://volity.net/index.html
- 1 Page how to on the Geek: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/1916
- Wunderland: http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/HowToPlay.html
- Basic Strategy: http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/HowToPlay.html
- My Tips: Just play, I don't feel there is much strategy here, the game constantly changes.
- Opinion: I enjoy this game only face to face. It is an easy game to learn. I can teach it and go over it at lunch time, at the house.
- Online: Works fine online, but you don't get the same feel as face to face.
- Work: Would easily fit after lunch.
- Home: Easy and fun game for a family and friends.
- Plays best with: Works with 2-6 players, best with 4-5.
- Gateway Suitability: Very easy to learn, at the most just watch the YouTube video.
- Spouse Suitability: Chrissy hasn't played this yet.
- Re-playability: Very infrequent it does not see table or online action.
- Real Life Setup: Seconds, just shuffle the cards.
- Real Life Time/Length: 15-20 minutes.
- Geek Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/258
- Geek Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/36345