Description: What happens if the hunter becomes the hunted?
One player takes the role of the hunters and the lumberjacks; the other takes the role of the foxes and bears. Both players hunt each other!
At first the forest lies peacefully under the face down tiles. As the players turn the tiles over and move them on the board, the forest awakens and the hunt destroys the serenity of the forest. The lumberjacks cut swaths through the forest to provide hunting fields for the hunters. The bears then use these same aisles to track the hunters and lumberjacks.
The two sides are balanced with luck dominating the early game, but skill taking over at the end. Good hunting!
How to Play
- Yucata (Free - Registration Required)
- Your Turn My Turn (Free - Registration for PvP Play)
- Brett Spiel Welt (Free - Registration Required)
Cheat Sheets (from the Geek)
- Teaching Aid (Downloads a Pdf)
- Basic Strategy: Coming Soon (a link to the Geek)
- My Tips: Coming Soon
- Opinion: I didn't enjoy this game until I played it online. Now I like it online or in person.
- Online: Works great online, highly recommended.
- Work: We could play 2-3 games at lunch time.
- Home: Easy to teach and learn for any age group.
- Plays best with: 2 player game.
- Gateway Suitability: The game is pretty could, and could be used to gateway others into gaming (better options are available).
- Spouse Suitability: Chrissy hasn't played it.
- Re-playability: Very high for me.
- Real Life Setup: A few minutes, of placing tiles face down on the board.
- Real Life Time/Length: 15-20 minutes.
- Geek Link: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/908