Description: Torres is an abstract game of resource management and tactical pawn movement. Players are attempting to build up castles and position their knights to score the most points each turn. Players have a limited supply of knights and action cards that allow special actions to be taken. Efficient use of pieces and cards, along with a thoughtful awareness of future possibilities, is the heart of this game.
How to Play
- Boite a Jeux French (Free - Registration Required)
Cheat Sheets (from the Geek)
- Player Aid (Downloads a Pdf)
- Opinion: I like this game live, over PC or Online. The pieces, the game play make it fun.
- Online: Works fine online
- Work: Will be real tight on playing at lunch time.
- Home: Might take a few turns, if not a whole game to get the whole family into it.
- Plays best with: Works fine with 2-4 players, best with 4.
- Gateway Suitability: A little to much for gateway game.
- Spouse Suitability: Chrissy hasn't played this yet.
- Re-playability: I would say high, once you understand it.
- Real Life Setup: A few minutes, of sorting player pieces.
- Real Life Time/Length: 60 minutes.
- Geek Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/88