Description: 1598. Yspahan the fair becomes the capital of the Persian empire. Thus, being placed at the center of the world, the city enjoys a period of cultural and economic blossoming. The cities and villages of the region intend to take advantage of this expansion. Caravans loaded with goods and jewels set out for the desert, bearing the promises of a radiant future...
The players embody merchants trading with Yspahan. Meaning to take advantage of the coming of the Shah’s supervisor, they score points by placing their merchandise in the right shops, by sending them to the caravan, and by constructing buildings.
How to PlayWhere to Play Online (I like live over PC, but the PC version is good)
- Westpark Gamers (Free Download)
Cheat Sheets (from the Geek)Game HintsViews
- Opinion: After Bob showed me how to play, I have enjoyed this game. Easy to play, some so-so choices.
- Online: Works fine online
- Work: Could be to long the first time, but should be fine after that for lunch time play.
- Home: Good family game, but would not be a first choice.
- Plays best with: Works fine with 2-4 players, best with 3 or 4.
- Gateway Suitability: Not a gateway game, but easy to learn.
- Spouse Suitability: Chrissy has not played the game yet.
- Re-playability: Ok replay value, not high for me.
- Real Life Setup: A few minutes of sorting pieces and cubes.
- Real Life Time/Length: Without the expansions 60-75 minutes.
- Geek Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/22345