Description: Chart your course from start to finish using destination and transportation tiles. With a little luck and clever planning, you just might outwit your fellow travelers. The first traveler to make connections for a ten day journey wins the game.
All of the 10 Days Across games have the similar rules, just different maps.
How to Play
- Game Table Online (Free - Registration Required)
Cheat Sheets (from the Geek)
- Player Aid (Downloads a Pdf)
- Basic Strategy: Thread on the Geek
- My Tips: Coming Soon
- Opinion: I really enjoy this game. I own the Europe and USA versions. Asia and Africa are next.
- Online: Don't play it online, like it in person more.
- Work: Very easily can be played at lunch time.
- Home: Great game, can teach kids about geography and it plays very well.
- Plays best with: Works fine with 2-4 players, quicker with 2, but fun with any amount.
- Gateway Suitability: Gateway Family Game.
- Spouse Suitability: Chrissy hasn't played it.
- Re-playability: Very high, since it is so easy to learn and play.
- Real Life Setup: A few minutes of sorting the pieces into stacks.
- Real Life Time/Length: 30 minutes.
- Geek Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/7865 (Africa)
- Geek Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/7866 (USA)
- Geek Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/5867 (Europe)
- Geek Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/22398 (Asia)