A short game in which players control a number of penguins. The penguins move over hex-shaped ice tiles with 1, 2 or 3 fish on them. The player takes the hex from where the penguin started his movement from the table, thereby creating a gap which other players can't cross. If a penguin can't move, he's taken from play. The player with the most fish in the end wins.
How to Play (I recommend Spielezeit or Mr. Bass)
- Spielezeit (Power Point)
- Mr. Bass (Web Overview - Very Good)
- GamesOverBoard (You Tube Video)
- Yucata (Web Rules)
- Your Turn My Turn (Web Rules)
- Game Pixies (PDF - Official Rulebook)
- Your Turn My Turn Turn Based (Free - Registration Required)
- Yucata Turn Based (Free - Registration Required)
- Game Pixies Turn Based (Free - Registration Required)
- Brett Spiel Welt Real Time (Free - Registration Required)
Cheat Sheets (from the Geek)Game Hints
- Basic Strategy: Thread on the Geek
- My Tips: Coming Soon, not good enough for any tips. Maybe, don't forget you can jump multiple tiles.
- Opinion: I really enjoy this game. This is an easy game to learn. I can teach it and go over it at lunch time, at the house or online.
- Online: Works fine online
- Work: Could be to long the first time, but should be fine after that for lunch time play.
- Home: Great game.
- Plays best with: Works fine with 2-5 players, best with 2.
- Gateway Suitability: Very easy to learn.
- Spouse Suitability: Chrissy like it.
- Re-playability: This does see table and online action.
- Real Life Setup: A few minutes of tile placement and handing out pieces.
- Real Life Time/Length: Without the expansions 30-45 minutes.
- Geek Link: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/8203