Description: Everyone knows of the pyramids on the Nile - eternal monuments of a powerful and beautiful culture, that can still take our breath away. The pharaohs choose their sites, build their pyramids, and thank Amun Re and the other Gods for their bounty.
Each player wants, as pharaoh, to build the most pyramids. To accomplish this, he must first acquire a province, where he can trade and farm. With his profits, he can buy new provinces and building stones to erect pyramids. For all his actions, the player must make clever use of his power cards, and always offer appropriate sacrifices to Amun Re. Players must always keep his eyes on his goal of the building of the eternal pyramids or risk falling behind in points.
How to Play
- Spiel by Web (Free - Registration Required)
Cheat Sheets (from the Geek)
- Player Aid (Downloads a Word doc)
- Player Aid (Downloads a Pdf)
- Teaching Aid (Downloads a Pdf)
- Quick Reference (Downloads a Pdf)
- All the Cards (Downloads a Jpg)
- Pen and Paper (Web Site)
- Basic Strategy: Thread on the Geek
- My Tips: Coming Soon
- Opinion: I enjoy this game.
- Online: Works fine online, if not better
- Work: Could be to long the first time, but should be fine after that for lunch time play.
- Home: Better games are available.
- Plays best with: Works fine with 3-5 players, best with 5.
- Gateway Suitability: Not to hard to learn, but not a gateway game.
- Spouse Suitability: Chrissy hasn't played the game.
- Re-playability: Online high, real life pretty good if your into it.
- Real Life Setup: A few minutes of separating pieces.
- Real Life Time/Length: 90 minutes.
- Geek Link: http://boardgamegeek.com/game/5404