Description: The game is set in late prehistory, a time of transition – when our distant ancestors, who had struggled and barely survived for ages in very small nomadic groups, began to feel that their lives would be more secure and less arduous if they formed larger groups. This led to the formation of the first villages.
How to Play
Where to Play Online
- Cycloop Spellen (Free - Registration Required)
- Marquand (Free - NO Registration Required)
- Gravon (Free - Registration Required)
- Brett Spiel Welt (Free - Registration Required)
Cheat Sheets (from the Geek)
- Player Aid (Downloads a Pdf)
- Basic Strategy: Thread on the Geek
- My Tips: Coming Soon
- Opinion: I enjoyed this game when it came out. Since then I haven't played it much.
- Online: Works fine online
- Work: Should be for lunch time play.
- Home: Great game for the family, easy rules and not that hard to grasp.
- Plays best with: Works fine with 2-4 players, best with not sure, works fine with any number of players.
- Gateway Suitability: Easy to learn, might take two games to grasp. Not a gateway game in my opinion.
- Spouse Suitability: Chrissy hasn't played this yet.
- Re-playability: For me not that high.
- Real Life Setup: A few minutes, sorting and handing out pieces.
- Real Life Time/Length: 30 minutes.
- Geek Link: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/4636