Description: This Wolfgang Kramer offering is widely overlooked because it came out on the heels of his other very successful game, El Grande. In this game, players are businessmen traveling around the world, doing what businessmen do: making money. In this case, business is defined as opening hotels and factories in major cities, like Sydney, Cairo, and New York. Hotels in a given city earn money for the player with the most hotels on the city, as well as having second most. As the number of hotels on a particular city increases, however, the payout can ultimately decrease and older hotels become inactive until they are refurbished.
This version is not for sale, you will need to purchase El Capitán
How to Play
Where to Play Online
- Hilinski (Free - NO Registration Required)
Cheat Sheets (from the Geek)
- Player Aid (Downloads a Word Pdf)
- Basic Strategy: Coming Soon
- My Tips: Coming Soon
- Opinion: I have only enjoyed this game online. Cant wait to try it out in El Captain.
- Online: Works great online
- Work: Not sure if it will work for lunch time in person, but will online.
- Home: Not sure yet.
- Plays best with: Works fine with 2-4 players, best with 4.
- Gateway Suitability: Not a gateway, but a very solid game if not great.
- Spouse Suitability: Chrissy hasn't played this yet.
- Re-playability: Very frequently it see online action.
- Real Life Setup: Not sure, only played online version.
- Real Life Time/Length: 90 minutes.
- Geek Link: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/267